Thursday, January 31, 2013

Farmers Market Baskets

Hi Everyone!
Summer's coming soon (or am I just too excited?) and when I see these baskets, they bring back so many memories of a summer farmer's market!
I really love that these look like the classic fruit baskets but are actually stoneware. I think these would be so cute to just have on your desk as a place to put stationary such as sticky notes, pens, tape, or even craft supplies. These would be especially festive in the Summer and you could use these as gift baskets and fill them with a lot of small gifts, wrap them up nicely and give them to your friend or family member for their birthday! You can find these at Anthropologie.


Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a fun morning!

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment