Saturday, January 12, 2013

Homegrown Monogram Mugs

Hi Readers!
You should probably know that I have a little obsession with mugs! I've taken pottery classes and now fully appreciate the art and form of a mug.
 

I personally LOVE these mugs because the form is really unique. It subtly goes out a little at the middle and has a pretty small handle, but that's why I like it so much. It's different from all the mugs I've seen before and to make a good product you have to be different from everyone else. This is a good example. The patterns are so cozy and I think they would fit perfectly in anyone's home. These are found at Anthropologie.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have an awesome morning!

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment