Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fun and Only Dress

Hello everyone! 
Now, I'm really loving green this year. It's because, in my eyes, green is a fresh, happy, warm colour that reminds me so much of freshly cut grass on a Spring day. I love the cleanness of the colour and I think I'm going to be buying of clothes in green this year!

Now, I love an in between of light and medium coloured green, like this dress above. I like the neckline and curve of the straps the dress has which adds a uniqueness to it. I especially love the white bow in the middle, stitching in the waist because it adds a touch of Summer to it. White is an awesome Summer colour that never grows old! I can just picture this dress at a fun family reunion picnic. The flare of the bottom of this dress is subtle, which makes it a little more elegant, perfect for a more dressy, but fun occasion. You can find this dress at Modcloth.


Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a fantastic morning!

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment