Thursday, January 31, 2013

Neon Strap Wedge Sandals

Hey Everyone!
Recently I've really been loving the things that Forever 21 has for Springtime, so you may be seeing a lot of posts about products from there.
This shoe really caught my attention because of the pop of neon colour that it has on the back. I really like that it's a neutral colour for the rest of the shoe and has a small heel to make it a little more dressy. The buckle adds more character to the shoe and the criss cross pattern makes it more fun. This is the perfect shoe for a summer dinner, concert or lunch with your friends. You can purchase this at Forever 21

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a super morning!

Megan 


2 comments:

  1. It’s super site, I was looking for something like this.I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this!Wedge Sandals
    WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help! Thanks so much for your lovely comment!
      Megan ♥

      Delete