Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Coral Concert

Hey readers!
I love bright colours in the warmer months because that's what makes clothes exciting and interesting to look at. They are also proven to boost your energy and make you happier, which is always a plus! 
This dress caught my eye right away due to it's colour. High necklines are amazing in my opinion because they make a colourful dress look more classy. This dress has a see-through chiffon layer on top which adds a lighter and casual feel to it. I also love the silver bow belt on it which breaks up the bright colour (and who doesn't love bows?) You can never go wrong with red and I think it would look awesome on any skin tone. You can find this dress at Modcloth.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a wonderful morning!

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment