Monday, January 14, 2013

Kati Mug

Hi Everyone!
Tea is a great drink to reenergize and calm yourself at the same time. I love drinking it when I'm cold or reading a book. There are so many different kinds of teas but I especially love Vanilla Rooibos!

 
I love these designs because they're so earthy and natural. Also, since I've confessed my love for the colour green in an earlier post, this is no surprise that I chose these two mugs as my favourites, with "Birdsong" being my favourite. These are 12 oz. ceramic mugs with stainless steel infusers which brew loose leaf tea perfectly. The lid that comes with it keeps the drink warm in case you won't be getting around to drinking it for a while. When I first saw cups like these, I thought that it was an absolute brilliant invention and I still think they are. You can purchase these at Tea Forté.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have an amazing morning!

Megan 

1 comment: