Friday, January 25, 2013

Supersoft Legging With Zippers

Hey Everyone! 
For the last couple of months, I've had an obsession with wearing leggings for the majority of the week because they're just so comfy and easy to wear.
I like the colour of these because when I wear black shirts, I don't like to wear black leggings with it, so these would create a good contrast between the two pieces. These are like a brown/taupe colour and I think these would be perfect for the Spring when you want something a little lighter than black. These would be perfect to wear out to the mall, the movies, or for a stroll in your neighbourhood. You can purchase these at Garage.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a nice morning!

Megan 





No comments:

Post a Comment