Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Plum & Bow Bird Blossom

Hey everyone!
I've recently become obsessed with birds prints. I find they just look really clean and natural and having prints of them on normal objects accentuates the beauty of our everyday creatures.
Waking up to this duvet everyday would honestly brighten my morning. I love the cream base which gives the room a warmer feel, and I especially like the pop of colour from the bird! Pairing this with white pillows like the picture above would be perfect. I personally think that having pillow cases in the same pattern would be a little overkill so I like the contrast between the white and the cream. You can purchase this duvet cover at Urban Outfitters.


Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a peachy morning!

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment