Thursday, January 24, 2013

Teal Twirl

Hey Readers!
Teal is one of my favourite colours...unless I look at it for too long, which then makes me think it looks tacky. But other than that, I love teal. It's a pretty mixture of green and blue, leaning more towards green.
So you have probably noticed that I love dresses with any kind of flared skirt and that's true! I do love the flared look, not those totally straight dresses that look extremely uncomfortable. It's bright and happy- perfect for Spring, while still being a little neutral, because of the darker colour. This would look great on anyone going to a semi-formal event, but could also be dressed down by adding a casual cardigan on top. You can purchase this on Modcloth

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a beautiful morning!


Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment