Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Owl Mug

Hey Everyone!
So birds and mugs are both things I love, so when they're put together, it's just perfect to me.
These mugs are a glossy white mug shaped into an owl and I love that because it's very simple and neutral while being cute at the same time. From far away, it might just look like an irregularly shaped mug, but it's actually a work of art. I love these pieces because they are so versatile and you could use it not just for drinks, but for pencils, eyeliners, or a coin cup. It could be displayed in your bedroom to add a little more character. It's really up to you! You can purchase this at Chapters


Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a creative morning!


Megan 



No comments:

Post a Comment