Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Floral Print Leggings

Hey Readers!
I love leggings because they're so much more comfortable to wear compared to jeans.
I've always wanted a pair of floral leggings but always question if they're going to look weird on me. I thought these were pretty for the Spring since I basically love anything floral print. I love that they have a black base so the colours of the flowers are very vibrant. Wearing these with a neutral shirt and pair of boots will make your outfit a lot more interesting! These would be awesome for a walk in the park, a day at school, or trip to the mall. You can find these at Forever 21.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a fantastic morning!

Megan 



No comments:

Post a Comment