Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Champion Floral

Hey Everyone!
I'm obsessed with floral prints, so I'm really loving these shoes!

Spring is approaching and it's almost that time to whip out your sandals and sunscreen! But before we can get to that wonderful time of the year, we have to go through some more chilly days and showers. I personally think these are the perfect transitional shoes from your boots to your flip flops! I love how bright and cheery these are and they would spice up any neutral outfit. These would honestly make great shoes for a walk in the park, a casual lunch, or a day at the mall! You can purchase these at the Keds website.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have an sunny morning!

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment