Thursday, February 14, 2013

Abstract Floral

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Well, if you're reading this in the morning then I guess it would be a day after....but anyways, to celebrate this day, I've decided to come to you today with a very pinky post!
I really love scarves for the Spring because they add a nice touch to your outfit while still being lightweight. You also add more colour and interest to your overall look and there are so many scarves you can choose from! I love this one in particular because I really like the pink colour and the very subtle print that it has. I think this scarf would look awesome wearing it out for a walk, at school or to the mall. You can purchase this at Forever 21.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have an awesome morning!

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment