Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dachshund Letter Holder

Hi Readers!
I've always loved dogs and I basically gravitate toward anything that has anything to do with pooches.
This letter holder really stood out to me because first of all, I've never seen anything like this before, and second, nobody really sends letters anymore. It's all online- email, Facebook and what not. I've actually missed when everybody communicated with letters. When receiving an email, you don't get quite the same excitement that you have when you look in your mailbox to discover that you've been mailed a letter. The post offices are losing money fast which saddens me and I think we should all make an effort to send one letter a month- whether it's to an old friend, a family member or a neighbour. Let's bring that joy back into our lives. You can purchase this at Anthropologie.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have an exciting morning!

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment