Monday, February 4, 2013

With a Twist Teacup

Hey Readers!
As you may know, I absolutely love mugs, so I couldn't help but blog about these beauties!
These cute teacups are unique because of their lively and bright patterns that make you smile when you see them. I love their form and that they're not your average, white teacup. I would personally use these on a regular, daily basis (not just for tea). Though, the fact that I do like drinking tea makes these teacups even better. The floral design on them make them perfect for Spring and Summer and they are sure to brighten up your kitchen! You can purchase these at Anthropologie.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a productive morning!

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment