Friday, February 1, 2013

Striped Boyfriend Cardigan

Hey Readers!
Cardigans are my LIFE. I wear them every chance I get just because of the versatility of them. You can pair any shirt or any tank with cardigans, while still keeping warm!
I love this cardigan because I've always wanted a cream/beige coloured cardigan, but the bright neon pink stripes add a lot more colour to it- perfect for Springtime! I especially like the big buttons and pairing this with a neutral top like the picture above, would look best. I think this would look amazing with shorts and you could wear this look practically anywhere! You can find this at Forever 21.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a lovely morning!

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment