Friday, January 11, 2013

Demure and Simple

Hello everyone!
I'm so excited to start posting content on this new blog. I have lots of posts lined up for you to read and basically what they're going to be about are things that I've seen that either inspires me, or makes me happy. That's it. I thought that I could enjoy something like this because what else is better than talking (erm, writing) about something you love?


Today's post is about a dress that I am in love with it! It's a simple, yet fun and cheery, enough to brighten any mood with it's slightly flared bottom and high neckline. I love that it stitches in at the waist, and you could easily add a thin belt to add more character. This dress screams "SPRING!" to me with it's red floral design. Floral patterns are what draw me into stores in the Spring and Summer, because they are just so versatile! Wear this at a dance, party, or day out- it doesn't matter. This dress would look amazing on any day. You can find this at Modcloth.


Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a great morning!

Megan 





No comments:

Post a Comment