Sunday, January 20, 2013

Flight Hearted

Hey Readers!
Now I've already told you about my obsession with birds, so it's not a surprise that I am IN LOVE with this particular dress!
The taupe colour really makes the green and blue birds pop and I don't even find the ribbon necessary, but it still goes well with the design. This is one of my favourite dresses I've ever seen and it looks so lively even though it contains mostly neutral colours. I think this could be worn to a casual event, but also to a formal event. Just switch up your shoes and it could go either way! I love the versatility that this piece has. You can find this at Modcloth.

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have an unbelievably good morning!

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment