Saturday, January 19, 2013

Solrun

Hi Readers!
So I used to have an obsession with sewing and it also gave me a lot of inspiration and made me more creative. The most fun part of sewing for me, was picking out the fabric. Going into a fabric store and being swallowed by all the bright colour and textures was like heaven to me.

I recently saw this fabric and was in love with it! This reminds me so much of Spring with the flowers blooming! I love that it's more like watercolour shapes instead of prominent flowers. The colours are an amazing mixture, and I couldn't help myself and went ahead and purchased a few metres to hopefully sew a pillow case or hand bag.  This fabric just gives me so much inspiration and I love, love, love it. You can purchase this at Ikea.


Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a lovely morning!

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment