Monday, March 25, 2013

Queen T-Strap Sandal

Hey Everyone!
So I took a break from this blog, but I'm pretty sure I'm back now! So since the weather is warming up in most areas, Summer clothes have been coming into stores like CRAZY. To get prepared for Summer, you can not forget your sandals.
I love these sandals because the buckle adds a more sophisticated look while still being casual. The backing is really interesting and I feel like it would support your foot really well (eg. no flip flops falling off your feet). This brown colour is also great for the Summer and very versatile. It's more casual and light compared to black, but it will still go with anything. You can purchase these at Payless

Don't forget to subscribe to me by your Google account or E-mail if you enjoyed reading. Hope you have a bright morning!

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment